Annual Scholarship Program
Through Berkshire's new Annual Scholarship Program, your contribution provides financial support for deserving students who could otherwise not afford a Berkshire education.
It's a giving opportunity of a lifetime with an impact that will endure forever.
How has Berkshire School changed your life?
DID YOU KNOW?
Berkshire School offers a Leadership Match Program for every first-time gift of $25,000 to the fund, which will be matched dollar for dollar by a generous alumnus. This is a great opportunity to consider as it dramatically increases the impact of your gift.
HOW YOU'LL SEE YOUR IMPACT
- Real-time updates from students benefiting from your support
- Knowledge of the combined impact Annual Scholarship Program donors are making on Berkshire's ability to provide scholarship aid
- A greater connection to Berkshire and the ways your generosity is changing our community for the better
• The Annual Scholarship Program is a new initiative created to help provide greater educational opportunities for Berkshire students. Your gift will be used exclusively to support today’s students.
• Annual tuition is nearly $60,000. Increasing numbers of students cannot afford to attend Berkshire without the support of our scholarship program.
• On average, Berkshire’s annual scholarship award per student is $40,800.
• Only 10% of Berkshire’s financial aid budget is met through endowment, compared to an average 25% among our admissions cohort.
• Berkshire received over 1,200 applicants last year and nearly 500 applied for financial aid. Of those, Berkshire was able to grant only 39 new awards.
- $60,000 FULL SCHOLARSHIP
- $30,000 HALF SCHOLARSHIP
- PROVIDE A FULL SCHOLARSHIP GIFT OVER TIME
- PARTICIPATORY GIFT