COVID-19 Vaccination FAQs
Berkshire will require all enrolled, age-eligible students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before arriving on campus in the fall. This decision is guided by consultations with health experts, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’srecommendation for everyone 12 years of age and older to receive the COVID-19 vaccination, and our continued commitment to the health and safety of our community as well as our desire to return to a campus with as few restrictions in place as safely possible.
The following FAQs address some of the most commonly asked questions that may arise from the School’s decision to require a COVID-19 vaccination for our Berkshire community. The information may be subject to change as further guidance from public health authorities becomes available.
- Why does my child have to get vaccinated for COVID-19?
- What does “fully vaccinated” mean?
- Will international students who have been vaccinated in their countries need to be re-vaccinated here with a vaccine that is authorized for use in the United States?
- Do I have to submit proof of my COVID-19 vaccination?
- Will we offer the COVID-19 vaccine at Berkshire?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about the COVID-19 vaccination?