Welcome International Students and Families!
Here at Berkshire School we strive to create a global community that reflects the world around us and the backgrounds, experiences, identities, genders, perspectives, races, religions, and talents that each member brings to our school. We believe that a diverse and inclusive community supports and respects all cultures, ethnicities, languages, philosophies, political views, and sexual orientations that exist within and beyond our school.
This year, Berkshire welcomes students from 39 different countries making up 16% of the student population. It is these wonderful students that truly make Berkshire, Berkshire. The Admission Office welcomes applications from students that come from all over the world and we celebrate the unique backgrounds of each candidate.
- IS THERE A SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- DOES BERKSHIRE OFFER AN ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE COURSE?
- DO INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS NEED TO TAKE A LANGUAGE TEST?
- WHAT ADDITIONAL TESTING IS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW?
- DO MEMBERS OF THE ADMISSION TEAM TRAVEL OFF CAMPUS TO MEET WITH FAMILIES?
- HOW ARE ADMISSION DECISIONS MADE?
- IS FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- IF OUR FAMILY DECIDES TO ENROLL AT BERKSHIRE, WHEN ARE I-20S ISSUED?
- WHAT TYPE OF ON-CAMPUS SUPPORT IS PROVIDED FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
Berkshire School recognizes the existence of common global concerns and the need for greater international and intercultural understanding and cooperation and welcomes the enrollment of international students. These students provide the entire student body with unique educational opportunities and an international perspective. In return, these students receive an education in a stimulating and nurturing environment, which “instills the highest standards of character and citizenship and a commitment to academic, artistic, and athletic excellence." At Berkshire, our students develop the skills they will need to succeed in American colleges and universities and in life beyond academia.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cote d Ivoire