I thank you for your interest in Berkshire School. Students and families choose Berkshire for an education that fosters authentic learning, character development, opportunities for self-discovery, strong college outcomes, and one that intentionally prepares students for success in life. We offer an experience that is easily recognized and valued for its distinctive character, one that balances the immediate goals of a college preparatory school with a broader commitment to developing young people for future service and success as leaders in their personal, professional, and community lives.
Our world is changing and I am proud of the ways in which Berkshire has adapted, never wavering in our commitment to students and fostering deep and meaningful connections. While our campus is physically closed at this time in order to ensure the safety and well being of our community, our virtual office is still very much open and we are eager to engage with you.
As you will learn by exploring our website, watching our videos, and following our social media accounts, there are countless reasons that this is an exciting time to be a part of Berkshire. Please take full advantage of the extensive information about our great school throughout the site and then set up an appointment to speak with an admission officer. We can’t wait to meet you, virtually for now, and in person when the time is right.
Director of Admission
- How can I truly get to know Berkshire if I am not able to visit campus?
- When should I schedule my interview?
- What do you look for in an applicant?
- What does it mean to be test optional?
- How does the Admission Office review candidate files?
- How and when will I be notified of my admission decision?
- If placed on a waiting list, what does that mean and what is the chance of being admitted?
245 N. Undermountain Road
Sheffield, MA 01257