Annual Scholarship Program
Why this is needed
- The Annual Scholarship Program is a new initiative created to help provide greater educational opportunities for Berkshire students. Your gift will be used exclusively to support today’s students.
- Annual tuition is nearly $60,000. Increasing numbers of students cannot afford to attend Berkshire without the support of our scholarship program.
- On average, Berkshire’s annual scholarship award per student is $40,800.
- Only 10% of Berkshire’s financial aid budget is met through endowment, compared to an average 25% among our admission’s cohorts.
- Berkshire received over 1,200 applicants last year and nearly 500 applied for financial aid. Of those, Berkshire was able to grant only 39 new awards.
- $60,000 Full Scholarship Gift
- $30,000 Half Scholarship Gift
- Provide a Full Scholarship Gift Over Time
- Participatory Gift
Did You Know?
Berkshire School offers a Leadership Match Program for every first-time gift of $25,000 to the fund, which will be matched dollar for dollar by a generous alumnus. This is a great opportunity to consider as it dramatically increases the impact of your gift.
How you'll see your impact
- Real-time updates from students benefiting from your support
- Knowledge of the combined impact Annual Scholarship Program donors are making on Berkshire's ability to provide scholarship aid
- A greater connection to Berkshire and the ways your generosity is changing our community for the better