Annual Scholarship Program
Through Berkshire's new Annual Scholarship Program, your contribution provides financial support for deserving students who could otherwise not afford it.
How has Berkshire School changed your life?
Why this is needed
- The Annual Scholarship Program is a new initiative created to help provide greater educational opportunities for Berkshire students. Your gift will be used exclusively to support today’s students.
- Annual tuition is nearly $60,000. Increasing numbers of students cannot afford to attend Berkshire without the support of our scholarship program.
- On average, Berkshire’s annual scholarship award per student is $40,800.
- Only 10% of Berkshire’s financial aid budget is met through endowment, compared to an average 25% among our admissions cohort.
- Berkshire received over 1,200 applicants last year and nearly 500 applied for financial aid. Of those, Berkshire was able to grant only 39 new awards.
- $60,000 Full Scholarship
- $30,000 Half Scholarship
- Provide a Full Scholarship Gift Over Time
- Participatory Gift
Did You Know?
Berkshire School offers a Leadership Match Program for every first-time gift of $25,000 to the fund, which will be matched dollar for dollar by a generous alumnus. This is a great opportunity to consider as it dramatically increases the impact of your gift.
How you'll see your impact
- Real-time updates from students benefiting from your support
- Knowledge of the combined impact Annual Scholarship Program donors are making on Berkshire's ability to provide scholarship aid
- A greater connection to Berkshire and the ways your generosity is changing our community for the better