2011-2012 Annual Report of Giving
Berkshire is pleased to report on a remarkable year in 2011-12, with good news coming from every corner of campus. For the second year in a row, Berkshire had over 1,000 applications for admission, a testament to the hard work and dedication of our talented students and faculty. Campus was indeed abuzz with accomplishments in ’11-12:
• Not one, but two of our Advanced Math/Science Research students were selected as INTEL semifinalists, the most of any school our size in the nation.
• 14 of 17 athletic teams eligible for post-season play made it to their respective tournaments.
• Students submitted more AP art portfolios than ever before.
• 86% of the Class of 2012 earned acceptances to the top two categories in Barron’s Profiles of Colleges and Universities.
• Nine students received “Gold Key” awards in the Boston Globe Scholastic Art Awards.
• The School broke ground on a Fine Arts Center set to open in the fall of 2013.
The good news on campus is echoed by the strong support from our loyal alumni, parents and friends. Berkshire is proud to report that, once again, we beat our Annual Fund goal, by raising over $2.6 million. Berkshire is grateful for every single gift to the Annual Fund and for capital and endowment gifts. With each one, we help our students “Climb High” in small ways and in big ones, every day. Thank you for your support.
CLICK HERE to read Berkshire’s 2011-2012 Annual Report of Giving. (pass key required)