April Challenge 2012
The final score in the April Alumni Challenge is as follows:
We may have come in third place, but the Challenge was a huge success in many ways. An enormous thank you to all of you who competed in honor of Berkshire! We have lots of great news to report.
From a participation standpoint, the news is excellent:
- Participation from alumni in April increased 558% over last year. 500 alumni answered the call, compared to 76 gifts in April of 2011.
- For the ten months ending 4/30/12, we have had 839 alumni participate in our Annual Fund, a 56% increase in donors over last year.
- 252 alumni made a donation this year who did not make a gift last year.
- 104 alumni answered the Challenge call and made a second gift in April.
- We raised $94,606 in April for the Annual Fund. These are critically important funds for Berkshire that help cover the gap between tuition revenue and the total costs to educate Berkshire's students.
- THANK YOU!
Although the April Challenge is over, the Annual Fund runs through June 30, 2012. Let's continue the great momentum created this spring and finish the year strong. Thank you all for your tremendous support and dedication to Berkshire School!
A special thank you and congratulations to the Classes of 2000 through 2011! They brought in the most alumni donations with a grand total of 145.
Click here for a complete list of April Challege Donors and the results by decade.