Alpine Skiing - Varsity Boys
Berkshire provides our students with a unique opportunity to maximize their ski race regimen while focusing on a demanding academic curriculum.
• Licensed and Certified USSA Club Program.
• New England Private School Athletic Counsel (NEPSAC) Class A Team.
• Our home training venue - Catamount Ski Area; a mere ten minutes from campus.
• Dedicated On-Campus Ski Facility - locker rooms, tuning room / downdraft tuning tables and a video room.
• Individual assistance in equipment selections/sponsorships (Summer/Fall), & private equipment fittings (Fall).
• BSST Coaches at Summer (Mt Hood, OR) and Thanksgiving (Copper, CO) Camps.
• Video analysis; HD Cameras, Classroom Smartboard Technology, Sprongo and on-hill WiFi iPads.
Click on the images below to watch videos of Berkshire's ski team on YouTube:
Coach John Borwick '81 served as a Head U16 Coach of the Holiday program in NY, before moving west to work as a U16 Coach with MART. Borwick was selected to work with the National Development System in USSA Rocky/Central before returning to take on the position of Alpine U16 Coach and Alpine Admissions with the Stratton Mountain School. While at SMS, Coach Borwick worked under tow former US Team coaches, Mike Morin and Eric Harlow and coached USST athletes Brittany Lathrop, Libby Gibson and Nick Krause. Coach Borwick is a USSA certified Alpine Coach and Official.
Assistant Coaches: Patrick Donovan, Donald Anselmi, Scott Govertsen
Email coach: email@example.com
|Lyons Brown||2018||Telluride, CO|
|Nicky Finn||2021||Bedford, NY|
|Tait Kline||2021||East Chatham, NY|
|Jack LaCasse||2020||Watertown, CT|
|Clark Lotuff||2018||Princeton, MA|
|Jay Schoudel||2019||Darien, CT|
|Basil Shillingford||2021||Salisbury, CT|
|Tyler Swirbul||2019||Tuxedo Park, NY|
|Xander Tillou||2018||Litchfield, CT|
|Harrison Tillou||2021||Litchfield, CT|
|John Wahl||2021||New York, NY|